Hi everyone, I hope you are doing well!
For today’s post, I wanted to share a couple of Korean beauty products I bought recently, since it’s been a while that I did a beauty Haul. Y’all know I am really into skincare, in fact, I’ve been more into skincare than makeup since lockdown. I’ve been really enjoying taking care of my skin, trying new products and finding the right routine.
I have also really loved Korean Beauty products for a while, and I always buy mine on a Swiss online store called Niasha, where they sell only K-Beauty. So, here’s what I got!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which do not influence my thoughts expressed in this post. They are a simple way to support me, at no additional cost to you. You can learn more about them on my disclaimer page here.
- Neogen Dermatology Green Tea Real Fresh Foam Cleanser (200ml): this is actually my second time buying this product, I really like it! Despite being a foam cleanser, I find it super gentle on my skin. Plus, it has one of my all time favorite ingredients, green tea. In fact, it has real green tea leaves in it, which are 100% naturally brewed. We all know that green tea is a powerful antioxydant, but it also really soothes the skin. If you’ve been reading my blog for a while, then you’ll know I have sensitive skin. This cleanser is perfect for my skin type, I really love it. Plus, a little goes a long way, I only use a pump of product.
- COSRX Hydrium Moisture Power Enriched Cream (50ml): This is a moisturizing cream from Cosrx, this will be my first time trying it. Cosrx is one of the most well-known Korean beauty brands, I’ve tried a few of their products and I’ve always loved what I’ve tried. The cream is suitable for all skin types, and according to the description of the product on the Macy’s website, “its water blanket system, which consists of D-Panthenol, Propolis and Ceramide, forms a moisture shield and prevents the skin from moisture loss“. I’ve heard a lot of good things about this cream, can’t wait to try it out!
- COSRX Centella Water Alcohol-Free Toner (150ml): Another product I’ve heard great things about! This is an alcohol-free toner, with centella water. Centella is a plant that grows mainly in swampy areas with a tropical climate. It’s found mostly in Asia, but I read that it also grows in other parts of the world. Centella water has soothing properties, so it’s great for sensitive or irritated skin because it helps reduce redness. I’ve actually just started using this toner, it comes in a spray bottle which is super convenient. So far I love it, it feels super light and doesn’t leave my skin feeling sticky nor red.
- COSRX Propolis Nourishing Magnet Sheet Mask: I’ve tried a couple of sheet masks from Cosrx, loved them all! One I haven’t tried yet is this one, which is enriched with propolis, royal jelly, and honey extracts, all super hydrating and nourishing. It’s cruelty-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free, fragrance-free and alcohol-free. Love that!
- Beauty Of Joseon Centella Asiatica Calming Sheet Mask: This is actually not a Korean beauty brand but a Japanese one! Niasha have started selling a couple of J-beauty brands on their website and I’m really excited to try them. This is a calming sheet mask, also with centella. Y’all know I love a nice sheet mask!
- Innisfree Jeju Root Energy Ginger Mask: Another sheet mask, this time from Innisfree. This one is a moisturizing and nourishing mask with a 5 hyaluronic acid complex. It also has ginger extract from Jeju (South Korean island). Really excited to try this one!
- Barulab Vegan Tea Tree Mask: I’ve tried a few sheet masks from Barulab before, this time I got the tea tree one. Tea tree oil is well-known for it’s antibacterial properties, so it’s great for irritated or sensitive skin with blemishes. It also has lots of hydrating ingredients and the formula is also 100% vegan!
- Barulab Vegan Green Tea Mask: Another sheet mask from Barulab, the green tea one. Y’all know I love green tea, I can’t recommend it enough! This sheet mask helps to tone down oily skin without causing it to feel dry or tight. The formula is also 100% vegan!
And there you go, this was my little Korean beauty haul! Hope you liked it, please let me know if you’ve tried any of these products, I’d love to hear your thoughts!
Thank you so much for reading, have a great day/night and I will talk to you in my next blog post!
All the love,
Follow me (or say hi!) on social media: