Hello everyone, I hope you are doing well!
I don’t know about you, but here in Switzerland it has definitely been a lot colder. I have brought back my autumn and winter clothes and all I’ve been wearing are cozy sweaters.
I get so cold super easily so I love a nice comfy knitted sweater! So, I decided for today’s blog post to share my ultimate sweater wishlist, for all budgets. I really hope you’ll like my little selection, please let me know your faves in the comments below😊
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which do not influence my opinion nor my reviews. To learn more about them, check out my disclaimer page here.
Luxury picks (above $300)
- Alice Olivia – Mel Open-back Ribbed Wool-blend Turtleneck Sweater in Purple $330
- Ulla Johnson – Katerina Merino Wool Sweater in Bubblegum $345
- Ulla Johnson – Camilla Ruffled Open-knit Alpaca-blend Sweater in Beige $445
- STAUD – Charlotte Oversized Metallic Melange Knitted Turtleneck Sweater in Light gray $315
High End (under $150)
- Cupcakes And Cashmere – Dinah Sweater $110
- 525 – Puff Sleeve Crew Sweater $88
- En Saison – Puff Sleeve Sweater $84
- Line & Dot – Alder Sweater $99
- ASTR The Label – Judy Sweater $138
- Free People – Easy Street Tunic Sweater $128
More Affordable Picks (under 50$)
- Brave Soul – waltz fluffy sweater $26
- Y.A.S – Tall Aria color block pullover knit sweater $44.80 (on sale, previously $56)
- Miss Selfridge – cowl neck sweater in pale pink $46
- ASOS DESIGN – ribbed roll neck sweater in rust $26
- AX Paris – chevron color block sweater in multi $35
And there you go, this was my ultimate sweater wishlist for autumn and winter 2020. I really hope you liked it, please let me know your faves in the comments below!
Thank you so much for reading, have a great day/night and I’ll talk to you in my next blog post!
All the Love,
Follow me (or say hi!) on social media: