Hello everyone, I hope you are doing well!
Today I am happy to review another GoodieBox, this one is the June Box called “Vitamin Sea“! This box is still available, you can get it until July 9th on the official Swiss GoodieBox website. Also, you can apply the code ” FREE “ for a free full sized Human + Kind Body Soufflé (which is amazing btw, the price is CHF 17)!
I was very kindly gifted this GoodieBox in exchange for a review. I have worked with GoodieBox previously, you can check out my other blog post here.
The Vitamin Sea box has a total value of CHF 102, but you pay only CHF 29.95 a month.
If you haven’t read my other review, Goodiebox is a beauty subscription box company, which is originally from Copenhagen. It’s pretty popular and has now expanded to a couple more European countries including Switzerland, which is the team with whom I have been working.
Each box contains five to seven beauty products (including 3 full-sized products) and is delivered monthly to your door. The selected products are amongst the most popular, innovative and trendy in make up, skin care, hair care and sometimes even perfumes. Each box is CHF 29.95 (EUR 19.95) and the shipping is free. You can also cancel your subscription at any time.
GoodieBox promotes local brands and also brands from Europe, which are sustainable, vegan and have natural ingredients!
Now, let’s talk about what’s inside the Vitamin Sea box!
- Karmameju Sun Body Lotion: I loved the scent of this product, “sparkly citrus fruits, cooling mint, and lavender” according to the official Karmameju website. It’s super easy to apply and penetrates the skin quickly. After I applied it, my skin didn’t feel sticky nor shiny. It has a lot of hydrating ingredients and the formula doesn’t feel too greasy. It has SPF 15, I would have loved a higher SPF (I checked their website and they do have the same product with SPF 30). I didn’t know this brand before getting the box and I am pleasantly surprised with the quality of this sun body lotion. I also love that the formula is coral-friendly and most of the ingredients are vegan and organic!
- Human+Kind Body Soufflé: I actually tried this product before and I really really love it. It’s a vegan body soufflé and omg, the scent is sooo nice! It’s fresh and comforting without being too strong. The product absorbs super quickly into the skin, the formula doesn’t leave your skin sticky nor too greasy. Love it!!
- VALQUER Solid Shampoo for Normal Hair: I have tried some solid shampoos before but I had never heard of this brand. This solid shampoo is completely vegan, environment friendly, plastic free, sulfate free and soap free, how amazing? I really loved the scent of this one, there is aloe vera and grape seed oil in it. It’s super easy to use, just wet your hair and rub the solid shampoo on your hair. For me it was really easy to apply and lather on my hair, it bubbled up pretty quickly too! After washing and drying my hair, my hair didn’t feel dry. They have other ones for other specific needs or types of hair. I am super excited to use it again, I love that it’s zero waste and also super convenient for travelling!
- ANWEN Eco Hairbrush: I was super intrigued with this hairbrush, I thought the shape was really cool. It’s super lightweight and also really flexible. The flexibility of the brush creates a nice massaging effect and it adapts nicely to the shape of your head. It didn’t pull my hair too hard and I also found that it was really easy to remove the hair from the bristles (to clean the brush). Another thing I loved was that it didn’t make my hair electric. This is a problem that I have faced many times with my usual brush (a tangle teezer) and I was really happy that it didn’t happen with this hairbrush! It’s also made with biodegradable materials that are easily compostable (except the bristles which are made of nylon).
- Balance Me Rose Face Oil: This product is a face oil, made with 100% natural ingredients, such as rosehip, rose otto, arctic cloudberry and olive squalane for the key ingredients. It’s smells amazing without being too overwhelming, if you love rose scented products you’ll love this as well! I thought that it was quite easy to apply with the roll–on applicator, this formula doesn’t leave your skin feeling super oily. It has a pretty matte finish and doesn’t make your skin feel sticky because it absorbs quickly. It felt super hydrating!
- Sandstone Waterproof Raincoat Mascara: Another vegan product, this time a waterproof mascara. I found that it is more of a lengthening and defining mascara, I loved how light it felt. It was a little bit clumpy on the top lashes (nothing too dramatic), but it did a great job on my bottom lashes! Perfect for summer because since it’s waterproof it won’t smudge because of the heat.
And these were all the products in the Vitamin Sea box! You can still get it on the Swiss GoodieBox website until July 9th. Don’t forget to apply the code ” FREE “ for a free full-sized Human + Kind Body Soufflé! (I do not receive any commission)
I really hope you liked this review, I just love discovering new brands and products, especially vegan and sustainable ones!
Thank you so much for reading, have a great day/night and I will talk to you in my next blog post!
All the love,
Follow me (or say hi!) on social media: