Hello everyone, I hope you are doing well!
Today I wanted to talk about something that I was kindly gifted, the Energize Goodiebox. Goodiebox is a beauty subscription box company, originally from Copenhagen but has now expanded to a couple more countries including Switzerland (the team I collaborated with for this blog post).
Goodiebox is a beauty subscription box, each set contains five to seven beauty products (including 3 full-sized products) and is delivered once a month to your door. The selected products are among the most popular, innovative and trendy in make up, skin care, hair care and even perfumes. Each box is CHF 29.95 (EUR 19.95) and the shipping is free.
All products are from local or European brands. We select the brands in your box based on a criteria catalog. Among other things, we take into account how natural, vegan and ecological the brands are. We also make sure that they use recycled packaging instead of secondary packaging and that they have a positive carbon footprint. – Via the Swiss Goodiebox website
The Goodiebox I received is called Energize and the main themes are energy and your “me-time”.
Find out what gives you energy in life, inspires you and then what or who your energy guzzlers are. This box is something like your charging station, which brings your battery back into the green with the help of Me-Time and relaxing products. – Via the Swiss Goodiebox website
The total value of this box is CHF 114 including 4 full-sized products and 2 travel-sized ones. So without further ado, let’s get into the review!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, to learn more check out my disclaimer page.
- Essentials by Goodiebox Face Mist: This is a face mist enriched with cotton seed and cotton flower extracts. It’s perfect to add a little extra moisture to your skin throughout the day, I personally love to use it before my moisturizing cream and also whenever I feel like my skin needs it. The spray doesn’t leave your skin feeling sticky, the scent isn’t too strong which is really nice. Loving it so far!
- Human+Kind Body Soufflé: I think this one might be my favorite product of the Goodiebox. I hadn’t tried this brand before receiving my box, but I think I might have seen some of their products in Sephora. It’s a vegan body soufflé and let me tell you the scent is divine! It’s really fresh and comforting. The product absorbs super quickly into the skin without being sticky or too greasy. It’s great if you have sensitive or dry skin.
- Ecooking Moisturizing Serum: Ecooking is also a brand that I hadn’t tried before. This product is a moisturizing serum (I got the travel sized one), which is great for all skin types and all ages. The serum is super moisturizing and packed with vegan and natural ingredients. It is fragrance free too! I always apply my serum before my moisturizing cream, about 1-2 pumps will to the job for me. I have two serums that I alternate, one day I use this one and the next day I use my other one which is The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% serum (I bought this one myself), which targets imperfections. Loving both so far!
- Rituals Velvety Smooth Cleansing Foam: I really love Rituals products, so I was super excited to try this cleansing foam. This one is soap free and enriched with moringa (nourishing and hydrating) and holy lotus (soothing and caring), it smells really nice! I love that even though it is a cleansing foam it doesn’t leave my skin feeling tight. The foam is so smooth and feels super gentle on the skin.
- Starskin GlowStar Foaming Peeling Perfection Puff: I was super intrigued by this product, you guys know I love face masks and sheet masks! I had never heard of this brand before. This is a peeling and exfoliating mask with a puff that removes dead skin cells. Inside the packaging, you have the puff and another little packet containing the peeling solution. You simply need to add a tiny bit of water to this solution and then massage your face with the puff for about 2-3 minutes. I was suprised by how nice the puff felt against my skin, it wasn’t rough at all. Whilst massaging my skin it didn’t really tingle or sting. When I rinced off my face, my skin wasn’t red at all which was surprising because I have quite sensitive skin. It was fun to use and you can seal the main packet to use the solution up to 3 times if I remember correctly.
- James Read Tan Gradual Tan H2O Face Drops: So this is the only product that I haven’t tried out yet, but as soon as I do I will let you know my thoughts! These are tanning drops that you can add to your normal moisturizing cream to get a nice and natural glow that you can customize easily with how many drops you use. The formula is water-based and is hydrating and soothing thanks to the Aloe Vera. It is also enriched with rose water!
- Phase Zero Metal Foil Eyshadow in Queen: The last product of the Goodiebox is this really cool eyeshadow from Phase Zero (which I believe is a British brand, correct me if I’m wrong) in the shade Queen. It’s a gorgeous golden bronze color, right up my alley! I really love the foil texture which I hadn’t tried out before, it’s super creamy and really pigmented. It glides on super easily on the lid, I love the look of it!
Overall I love the concept of a beauty subscription box and Goodiebox definitely caught my attention and made me discover some new products and brands that I never tried before. I love getting surprised!
Let me know in the comments if you’ve tried any kind of beauty subscription box and if you’ve heard of Goodiebox before!
Thank you so much for tuning in today, I wish you a nice day/night and I will talk to you in my next blog post!
All the love,
Follow me (or say hi!) on social media: