Hello everyone, I hope you are doing well!
Today I wanted to share some of my recent beauty purchases, from the past month or so. I hope you will enjoy this blog post, please let me know if you’ve tried any of the products mentioned in the comments😊
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which do not influence my thoughts expressed in this post. To learn more about them, check out my disclaimer page.
- Sephora Collection green clay mask: It’s the first time that I am trying out this green clay mask, I have used the blue clay one which I really like. This one is for all skin types ans is supposed to purify your skin and minimize your pores. These masks come in a little pouch (great for travelling by the way), which you can get about 4 uses (I sometimes can use it even 5 times). It’s really gentle, my skin wasn’t red after using it. This range has about 8 different masks, to target different needs. Plus, they’re quite cheap!
- Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Passiflora Eau de Toilette: I have been wanting to get this perfume for about a year now and I finally got it. It’s from the Aqua Allegoria range (which all scents are amazing wow, so hard to choose one!). It’s called Passiflora, according to Macy’s the top notes are bergamot, passion fruit and lemon. The middle notes are mandarin juice, aquatic note and grapefruit. The bottom notes are ylang ylang and orange blossom. The scent is really fresh, love it!
- Pixi Rose Tonic: If you’ve read my blog before, you know I love the Pixi Glow Tonic. I actually didn’t know they had other tonics before seeing them in Sephora once. I decided to try out the Rose tonic, which has elderflower and rose, to nourish and soothe the skin. I always apply it using a little cotton pad, after cleansing my face. It’s really gentle and I love the scent! Really like it so far.
- Dior Diorshow Pump n Brow Squeezable Brow Mascara: This is actually a product that I re-purchased because I love it so much. They just changed the packaging, but I believe it’s still the same formula (or I haven’t noticed a difference haha!). I rarely fill in my brows when I do my make up, I usually just apply this brow mascara to set my brows in place. It has little fibers to make your brows look a little fuller and more voluminous. It doesn’t move from the moment I apply it to the moment I remove my make up in the evening. I use the shade 002, which is a dark brown. Really love it!
- Sephora Collection Lychee Sheet Mask: I love the Sephora sheet masks and sheet masks in general. I’ve tried a couple from the Sephora Collection range, but I never tried out the Lychee one, so I decided to pick it up. I haven’t used this yet, but it is supposed to be moisturizing and brightening. I’ll share my thoughts with you guys once I’ve tried it!
- The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% serum: This is my first time trying out this brand, which one of my fellow bloggers introduced me to. They have a lot of different skincare products, I decided to try out the Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% serum. According to Ulta, it’s “a high-strength vitamin and mineral blemish formula with 10% pure niacinamide and 1% zinc PCA. Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) is indicated to reduce the appearance of skin blemishes and congestion. A high 10% concentration of this vitamin is supported in the formula by zinc salt of pyrrolidone carboxylic acid to balance visible aspects of sebum activity“. I was shocked at how cheap it was for a serum and how many people seem to swear by it. I just bought it 3 days ago so I will definitely share my thoughts once I’ve used it more.
And there you guys go, these were some of my recent beauty purchases. I really hope you liked it, please let me know what you purchased recently in the comments, I’d love to know!
Thank you so much for reading, have a great day/night and I will talk to you in my next blog post!
All the love,
Follow me (or say hi!) on social media: