Hello everyone and HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I am really excited for another year of blogging and I hope y’all are too. Today I wanted to talk about a few skincare empties from 2019, a little glimpse of the things I used throughout the year. Last year I did one of these posts (which you can check out here) and I got some great feedback, so here I am again!
I really hope you will enjoy this blog post, please let me know what skincare products you have been using in 2019 in the comments, I’d love to know!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which do not influence my thoughts expressed in this post. All products were purchased by me. To learn more, check out my disclaimer page here.
- My Clarins RE-BOOST Refreshing Hydrating Cream: I’ve talked about this cream a few times on the blog. I’ve been using this cream for the past year (I use a 50ml pot about every 3 months) and I keep re-purchasing it because I love it so much. It’s from the Clarins range called My Clarins, targeted towards teenagers and young adults. This range is cheaper than the normal Clarins products and is vegan and paraben free. This cream is infused with coconut water, has Alpen rose extracts, fig, acerola seeds and goji berry. I love this moisturizing cream because it has a pretty matte finish. There are three different formulas: the refreshing formula (I use this one), the mattifying formula and the comforting formula. The scent is super fresh too, I highly recommend trying it out.
- Clinique Moisture Surge 72-Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator: This product is similar to a moisturizing cream. It has a gel-cream texture which feels super light and refreshing on the skin. According to Clinique, the “new auto-replenishing technology with activated aloe water actually helps skin create its own internal water source to continually rehydrate itself. Then, it locks in all that moisture for an endlessly plump, dewy, healthy-looking glow.” How amazing is that? I love using it in the evening after removing my makeup. They say you can also use it under your moisturizing cream, but that maybe depends on your skin type. Love it!
- SON&PARK Beauty Water: This toner has natural plant extracts. It cleans, exfoliates, moisturizes and is for all skin types. It was my first time trying out this product and I really liked it. The scent is nice and fresh, my skin wasn’t red nor sticky after applying it and felt super hydrated. The reviews for this product are quite mixed, a lot of people loved it like me and a lot of other people had breakouts because of the product. Fortunately, my skin didn’t breakout while I was using it but I would be careful and maybe check out the ingredients before using it if you often have breakouts because of certain products.
- Biore Blue Agave + Baking Soda Cleanser: It was actually my first time trying a Bioré cleanser. Before buying it, I heard a lot of good reviews and I was not disappointed! It’s really gentle and ideal for combination skin. The cleanser balances the skin, conditions and deep cleans the pores. There is blue agave and baking soda in it, which really help when deep cleansing the skin. It also gently exfoilates, really love this one a lot.
- PIXI Glow Tonic: I had already tried this tonic before (maybe about two years ago) and I remembered that I liked it a lot. Now that I’ve used it again, I can tell that it’s my favorite toner that I’ve tried so far! I wanted to get the big bottle but I couldn’t since I was travelling in London and had only a hand luggage. Anyway, I still managed to get the small bottle! According to PIXI, it’s a “gentle introduction to the use of skin acids, design to exfoliate and purify with glycolic. Enriched with ginseng to improve circulation and energize, as well as aloe vera to sooth and hydrate, it leaves the complexion feeling and looking fresher while refining the appearance of pores. With every use, it accelerates cell renewal to reveal a brighter, glowing complexion.” Really love it because despite having sensitive skin, it was super gentle and my skin never felt irritated. Highly recommend trying it out!
And there you guys go, here were a few of my skincare empties from 2019! I really hope you liked this post, please let me know if you try any of the products mentioned. Tell me also what skincare you used in 2019, I’d love to know😊
Thank you so much for reading, I will talk to you in my next blog post!
All the love,
Follow me (or say hi!) on social media: