Hello everyone, I hope you are doing well!
Today I wanted to share some of the skincare products I have been loving at the moment with you. I really hope you will like this blog post, please let me know what skincare products you have been loving right now in the comments below😊
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which do not influence my opinion and reviews. You can learn more about them on my disclaimer page.
- Bioré Blue Agave balancing pore cleanser: I got this cleanser while I was in the US and I haven’t stopped using it since. It’s super gentle and great if you tend to have combination skin like me. It balances the skin and conditions it, by deep cleaning the pores. It has blue agave and baking soda, which help with the deep cleanse and also gently exfoilates the skin. Really like this one!
- LPG Endermologie Express face mist: I actually received this product at an event and I really love using it before I apply my makeup. It’s a hydrating face mist, that is anti-pollution and improves the skin’s radiance. It smells really nice too, like lemon. You can use this throughout the day, whenever you need to boost of hydration. Also, it’s 99% organic. Love it!
- Thayers Cucumber facial toner: I got the mini version just to try it out and I am obsessed! This one has cucumber essence and organic aloe vera. I use this after cleansing my face and before applying my moisturizing cream. This toner cleanses, tones, moisturizes, and balances the pH level of skin. I love the cucumber scent, it’s super refreshing! It’s also alcohol free and paraben free.
- My Clarins Re-Boost refreshing hydrating cream: I talked about this product in a previous “new beauty discoveries” post, and I still really love it. As said in my previous post, it’s a moisturizing cream from the latest Clarins range called My Clarins. This range is targeted towards teenagers to young adults, which makes it cheaper than the normal Clarins products. This cream is vegan and parabens free. It’s infused with coconut water, has Alpen rose extracts, fig, acerola seed and goji berry. I really love this moisturizing cream because it doesn’t leave your skin looking oily or shiny. It exists in three different formulas, the refreshing formula (the one I use), the mattifying formula and the comforting formula. I also love the scent, it’s super fresh. Highly remommend!
- Honey Belle Gua Sha tool: I actually just started using this tool about a month ago and I really like it. If you don’t know what a Gua Sha tool is, it’s a natural face lifting tool. Gua Sha is a traditional Eastern treatment, where you scrape the skin to release impurities and toxins. This little daily massage helps to stimulate the blood flow, which promotes cell repair and regeneration. It helps with breakouts, uneven skin tone and the aging of the skin. I usually massage my face with the Gua Sha tool everyday, after I apply my moisturizing cream. You can also use it with a facial oil. I really love it, I have the Rose Quartz one, but there is also a jade one.
And there you go, these were some skincare products I have been loving at the moment. I really hope you liked this blog post, please let me know in the comments what you have been loving right now😊
Thank you so much for reading, have a great day/night and I will talk to you in my next blog post!
All the love,
Follow me (or say hi!) on social media: