Hello everyone, I hope you are doing well!
Today I am doing another “new beauty discoveries” blog post, about what I’ve been using and trying out recently. That includes skincare and makeup, please let me know if you have tried any of the products mentioned and also what you have been using recently! You guys really enjoy these beauty discoveries series and I love making them. Hope you enjoy!
Disclaimer: Items marked with a ” * ” have been kindly gifted to me. This post contains affiliate links, to learn more check out my disclaimer page.
These false lashes have been kindly gifted to me by the British company False Eyelashes, who sell false lashes by a bunch of different brands such as Eylure, Ardell, DUO,… They gifted me three sets of falsies by Eylure Cosmetics London, for me to review. You can find them here. They also gifted me an eyelash applicator tool, which made it easier for me to apply them!
I was super excited when they contacted me because believe it or not, this was the first time I tried false lashes on!
- Eylure Cosmetics London, n°070 “Volume”*: This first set is meant to add length and fullness to the lashes. I really loved the look of these and they felt super light. At first it felt weird because it was the first time trying on falsies, but after a while I couldn’t really feel them. The lashes are super thin and just make your eyes look gorgeous!
- Eylure Cosmetics London, n°117, “Texture”*: The second set is meant to add texture, length and volume to the lashes. The falsies have an angled style which makes your eyes look more open. These were a little bigger and fuller than the first set, but they still felt super light and comfortable. In my opinion, these are more for an evening wear, so pretty!
- Eylure Cosmetics London, n°031, “Naturals”*: The third set is probably my favorite one because they are meant to look super natural. I really loved the look of these because when I had them on you really couldn’t tell I was wearing false lashes. My lashes looked fuller, the finish was soft which is perfect for an everyday look. Really loved these!
So, my first experience with falsies was a success, I also loved that you can reuse each of them!
Makeup & Skincare
- Sephora Cream Lip Shine n°08: This product is kind of between a lip gloss and a lipstick. It’s super pigmented and really shiny, and I love that it isn’t sticky on the lips. It feels super comfortable on the lips, I really love this formula. It has a nice light scent too!
- Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate: This is a facial oil that acts like a serum, which is meant to visibly restore your skin whilst you are sleeping. I really love this product because even if it is a facial oil, when you apply it your skin doesn’t feel oily nor sticky, so it won’t get all over your pillow. It helps to smooth the skin’s texture so that your skin looks more radiant in the morning. I have been using this for a couple weeks now and I really like it! It has a nice lavender scent to it as well.
- Rituals, Ritual of Karma, Sun Protection Face Cream SPF 30: Since I have quite fair skin, when it comes to being in the sun I have to protect my skin otherwise I get really bad sunburns. I have been really loving this one by Rituals, because it feels super hydrating and light on the skin, plus it doesn’t have that strong sunscreen scent. It also isn’t sticky, I have normal to oily skin so this one is really nice for me. I love Rituals because their products are really affordable and high quality!
- My Clarins RE-BOOST Refreshing Hydrating Cream: This is a moisturizing cream from the latest Clarins range called My Clarins. This range is allegedly targeted towards teenagers to young adults, which makes is cheaper than the normal Clarins products. It is vegan friendly and is completely free from parabens, sulfates, etc… This cream is infused with coconut water, it has Alpen rose extracts, fig, acerola seed and goji berry. I really love this moisturizing cream because it doesn’t leave your skin looking oily or shiny and just sinks into the skin like a glass of water. It exists in three different formulas, the refreshing formula (the one I use), the mattifying formula and the comforting I also love the scent, it’s super fresh and I would totally wear it if it were a perfume!
And there you guys go, these were some of my new beauty discoveries! I really hope you enjoyed this post, please let me know what are your new beauty discoveries, I’d love to know😊
I wish you a very nice day/night and I will talk to you guys in my next blog post!
All the love,
Follow me (or say hi!) on social media: