Hello everyone, I hope you are doing well!
Today I will my sharing my “makeup menu” for May, aka the products I used the most during this month. I really hope you will enjoy this post, please let me know what is your makeup menu for May and also if you’ve tried any of the products mentioned😊 Happy reading!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, to learn more about them check out my disclaimer page here.
- Glossier Wowder Powder in light/medium: I really love this loose powder from Glossier, it’s really light and helps to mattify, set my makeup and also minimizes the appearance of pores. A must have!
- Lancôme Blush Subtil in “Rose Paradis“: I actually received this blush as a gift from one of my friends and I must say I was a little scared of the hot pink color. But I really like it!! It looks really cute if you apply the right amount (a little goes a very long way haha) and just brightens my complexion.
- Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r concealer in 140: I purchased this concealer about two months ago and now I am obsessed! Love the formula, it feels light on the skin and has great coverage. And the most amazing thing is that it does not move all day, especially under the eyes, I am so impressed. Yes Rihanna!
- Lancôme Hypnôse mascara: Love this mascara, it’s super black and really adds amazing volume to my lashes. It isn’t clumpy and is really easy to apply, love it!
- M.A.C. Amplified lipstick in “Craving”: If you haven’t tried a M.A.C. lipstick yet, you need to, they are soooo good! They are so pigmented and glide on like butter. This one is a really cute dark rose color, perfect for an everyday look.
- Tarte Cosmetics H2O gloss in “Bora Bora”: I usually don’t really like lip glosses but this one, oh my, the color!! It’s a holographic pearl shade and I am loving it so much. It just spices up your everyday look and it isn’t drying nor sticky. Love. It.
And there you go, this was my makeup menu for May! I really hope you enjoyed this blog post, please let me know what your makeup menu is for this month😊
Thank you so much for reading, I wish you a very nice day/night and I will talk to you in my next blog post!
All the love,
Follow me (or say hi!) on social media: