Hello everyone, happy new year!
I hope you all had amazing holidays. Also, my blog just turned two years old, how cool? Times flies so fast!
Anyway, today I decided to talk about a few skincare products I used in 2018. I really hope you will enjoy this post, please let me know if you’ve tried any of the products mentioned😊Happy reading!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which do not influence my thoughts. You can learn more on my disclaimer page here.
- Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser: I really loved this cleanser because you can also remove your makeup with it and it works really well! It’s super gentle on the skin too. I got the mini bottle whilst I was in New York just to try it out and it’s definitely something I will repurchase in the future. Highly recommend!
- Glow Recipe Watermelon Pink Juice Moisturizer: I also got this whilst I was in the US and it was my first time trying a product from this brand. The scent is unreal, it smells so good!! The formula is non oily and it absorbs really quickly into the skin. For me it was really great for summer because it’s super refreshing and light, but in the winter time my skin gets dryer so it wasn’t hydrating enough for me during that season. But overall, I recommend trying it out!
- Heimish All Clean Cleansing Balm: I think this product is definitely one of my favorite products of 2018! It’s a cleansing balm which also works wonders to remove your makeup (even waterproof!). It’s super gentle and hydrating, I loved using this in the shower. I am so sad that it’s empty haha! What’s really cool is that it first is a balm and then when you massage it on your skin it becomes an oily formula and then becomes a milky formula when you rince it off, so it’s super easy to use. LOVE. IT.
- Bath & Body Works Picnic Summer Daisies shower gel: I love everything Bath & Body Works haha… I loved this shower gel because it was non drying on the skin and the scent is great for summer. The scent also stays on the skin after the shower which I really like too.
- First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads: These pads are infused with exfoliating toner, which is super convenient for travelling because it doesn’t leak and is lighter than a bottle in the suitcase. I liked this toner because despite being exfoliating, it was really gentle on the skin.
- Bonair Premier Aloe Squeeze toner: I loved this toner because it’s super hydrating and refreshing. It’s also 75% real aloe juice in it which is great! The bottle is really pretty as well.
And there you go, these were a few skincare empties from 2018, I really hope you enjoyed this blog post! Please let me know if you’ve tried any of the products mentioned or which one you’d like to try😊
I wish you a very nice day/night and I will talk to you in my next blog post!
All the Love,
Follow me (or say Hi!) on social media: