Hiya everyone, I hope you are doing great!
How is the weather where you live? Has it snowed yet? Here in Switzerland it snowed once where I live, now it’s just rainy… Anyway! Today I really wanted to share the movies and series I’ll be binge watching during the holidays (and also some I really need to watch!). Some are Christmas themed, and some aren’t, please tell me if you’ve already watched some of these movies/series, and also tell me what you will be binge watching during the holidays😊
Ps: No spoilers, pinky promise!
So without further ado, happy reading!
Movies I watch each year:
- Love Actually: A classic for me during Christmas time, there’s lots of great actors I really like and there are multiple stories in one (don’t worry, it’s not difficult to understand), it’s so cute!
- The Holiday: Another classic and probably one of my absolute faves. Really nice rom-com, plus there’s Jude Law in it, we love that!
Movies I need to watch:
- Home Alone: I know, I can’t believe I haven’t watched this one yet! I think I’ve seen little bits of it, but never the full movie.
- Elf: Yes, I haven’t watched this one either yet haha! But this year I am definitely going to watch it. Love Will Ferrell!
- The Princess Switch: This one is quite new I think, I saw that it was super popular on Netflix and everyone is talking about it. Need to watch it!
- The Christmas Chronicles: This movie also came out really recently and it looks really nice, perfect to get in the Christmas mood! Have you watched it yet?
Series I’m watching or have already watched:
- Friends: My all time fave! I think I watched the whole series at least three times and I still love it to pieces. There are so many episodes and there are also a few that are Christmas themed!
- Gossip Girl: I am currently watching this one, I am in the middle of season three. This series actually got recommended to me by some of my friends and that’s how I started watching it (only now I know haha, considering it came out in 2007-2008?). At first I wasn’t sure if I liked it or not, but then I got super into it!
- Jane the Virgin: This one I started watching last week with my friends and I really love it! It’s really funny as well, highly recommend it.
- Beyond Stranger Things: Well this one isn’t really a series, it’s a behind the scenes of the series Stranger Things (which I’ll also be binge watching again hihi!) where the actors, the producer and the two directors talk about the series. It’s super interesting, I really love it! There are about ten episodes that are approx. 25 mins long.
And there you go, this was my list of movies and series I’ll be binge watching during the holidays. I really hope you enjoyed it and hopefully it gave you guys some ideas of things to watch too!
Please let me know if you’ve watched and of the movies/series I mentioned and also what will you be binge watching during Christmas time😊
I wish you a very nice day/night and I will talk to you in my next blog post!
All the love,
Follow me (or say Hi!) on social media: