Hello everyone, I hope you are doing well!
Can you believe that tomorrow is already December 1st? I can’t! But that made me think I had to start doing festive flatlays, so I did a few for this post (they will be up on my Instagram!).
Anyway, I thought I’d share my Autumn and Winter makeup staples with y’all, since it’s been a while since I’ve talked about makeup (or at least it feels like a while haha!). I really hope you will enjoy this blog post, please let me know if you’ve tried any of the products mentioned and what are your makeup staples for this time of year😊
Disclaimer: this post contains affiliate links, which do not influence my thoughts expressed in this post. To learn more, check out my disclaimer.
First, we have a few products for the complexion. The first two are foundations:
- Chanel Vitalumière Aqua, which has a light coverage. It’s water based so it feels really light on the skin, like a second skin. It brightens your complexion and adds a nice dewy effect to the skin which I love, especially in winter!
- Nars Sheer Glow, which has a medium coverage. It has a light formula and it enhances the radiance of your skin, to add a nice glow to the complexion. Love it!
The two other products are:
- Fenty Beauty Killawatt in Mean Money and Hu$tla Baby, a highlighter duo. Super pigmented, super shiny, super blendable, what else? It’s so pretty, one of my faves!
- Too Faced Sweethearts in Peach Beach, a mix between a blush and a highlighter. Love it because of the peachy color and the glowy effect on your skin.
Eyes & Lips
Then we have eyes and lips! For the eyes I chose one of my favorite palettes, the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance. I really love the warm tones and the shimmery shades, you can create so many looks with it, including festive ones!
For the lips I chose two lipsticks and one lip balm, because we have to hydrate those lips during the cold weather!
- Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick in Stoned Rose, one of my all time favorite shade. It’s perfect for an every day look, it’s a pumpkin pink shade with a satin finish. The color lasts really well too!
- Burberry Kisses lipstick in Bright Plum, a gorgeous deep berry shade with a sating finish. The formula is super hydrating and the colors lasts well. Perfect for autumn and winter!
- Glossier Birthday Balm Dotcom, a must have for me omg! The scent is unreal and it has tiny holographic sparkles in it (which you can’t feel on the lips). It’s super hydrating, I love it so much!
And there you go, these were my Autumn & Winter makeup staples. I really hope you enjoyed this post, please let me know what are your makeup staples for this time of year😊
I wish you a lovely day/night and I will talk to you in my next blog post!
All the love,
Follow me (or say Hi!) on social media: