Hello there everyone, I hope you are doing very well!
As you guys may know, I just got back from holiday with my family. I travelled to Boston and New York and it was really great! Keep yours eyes peeled for future blog posts about that😉 So as you may imagine, I did a lot of shopping, which felt really nice haha. I asked you guys on Instagram if you wanted to see a beauty haul and you all said yes so that’s what I am going to share with you today. Also, it’s been a while since I’ve done one!
I really hope you will enjoy my beauty haul, since there are a lot of products I organized everything into categories and brands, to make it a little easier to read. Please comment below if you have tried any of the products mentioned, I’d love to know!
Let’s get started!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you buy any of the products mentioned I will receive a small commission, which is at no additional cost to you. It’s just a little way to support me☺️As always, all opinions are my own and 100% honest.
The first category of this beauty haul is face masks! When I travel to the US and go to Ulta or Urban Outfitters, I always go a little crazy with sheet masks. I really love them, they are super easy and quick to use! Here are the ones I got:
- Soap and Glory “What a peeling” Purifying de-clog peel off mask. This masks helps to purify and clean your pores!
- Bioré Deep Cleansing nose strips. These are a must have for me, I had to stock up! I usually get them at Sephora but this was a pack of 14 so I got these instead.
From Urban Outfitters
- Tony Moly I’m Real Peach Vitalizing Mask Sheet. I love these sheet masks from Tony Moly, I had to buy a few that I hadn’t tried out yet!
- Tony Moly I’m Real Cactus Purifying Mask Sheet.
- Tony Moly I’m Peach Layering Mask. I was quite intrigued with this one because it’s a layering mask, which I’ve never tried before. I’ll keep you posted on how I like it!
- A’PIEU Steam Eye Mask. Now this really caught my attention haha! It’s an eye mask that heats up to 40°C (104°F) and lasts for about 20 minutes. I seriously cannot wait to try this!
Bath & Body Works
Now, onto Bath & Body Works! This is a store I always go to when I’m in the US. They have so many products and so many different scents. I love everything haha! Here’s what I got:
- Pretty as a Peach shower gel. I love their shower gels, their formula isn’t drying and the scent really stays on your skin after the shower. Love this scent, the key notes are blushing peach, jasmine petals, white nectarine, apple blossom and sheer freesia.
- Sunset Guava Colada Shea and Aloe shower gel. This one smells very coconuty, the keynotes are sun kissed guava, pink passionfruit, wild orchid, sugared coconut.
- Picnic Summer Daisies Shea and Aloe shower gel. This is a very summery scent, the keynotes are crisp pear, summer daisies, honeysuckle and fresh nectarines.
- Cotton Candy Bliss, cotton candy scent
- Resting Beach Face, mango colada scent
- Perfect Beach Day, citrus and coconut scent (in my opinion)
- Poolside Day Dream, sweet pink grapefruit scent
- BRB My Unicorn Needs Me, cool coconut scent
I also got the watermelon lemonade shea butter hand cream, which is my favorite scent everrr!!
Next category of this beauty haul is the things I bought from Sephora, which is surprisingly only skincare! I bought a few sets with minis, which is really nice if you want to try out different products without buying the full sized ones. Here’s what I got:
- Glow Recipe Watermelon Set. In this set you get a full sized Watermelon Glow Pink Juice Moisturizer (60ml/2.03 fl.oz) and a mini Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask (30ml/1 fl.oz). I’ve never tried products from this brand before, I just loved the fresh watermelon scent!
- Tatcha Pore-Perfecting Moisturizer & Cleanser Duo. In this little Tatcha set you have a mini Deep Cleanse (50ml/1.7 fl.oz) and a mini Water Cream (10ml/0.35 fl. oz).
- Tarte Pamper & Prep Makeup Ready Set. In this set there is a mini Drink of H20 (10 ml/0.33 fl.oz), a mini Maracuja Oil (7 ml/0.23 fl. oz) and a mini Maracuja C-Brighter eye treatment (2.5 g/0.08 Oz.). This set was so cute and tiny, can’t wait to try out everything!
- Tarte Scrub Clean Cleansing Set. In this set you have a mini Deep Dive Cleansing Gel, a mini 3-in-1 exfoliating cleanser Frxxxtion Stick and a Cleansing Cutie face brush to scrub your face. Really excited to try these out too!
- LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask. This is a hydrating overnight mask for the lips. I got this because in summer my lips get quite dry because of the sun, so I’m excited to test it out!
Now, here’s what I got from Ulta Beauty:
- First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads (travel size). These pads help to tone and brighten the skin, it’s actually a toner in pad form. It’s actually really convenient for travel because you don’t need to bring a bottle of toner, you just need the pads which is really cool. Can’t wait to try them!
- Carmex Daily Care clicksticks trio. Carmex is probably my favorite brand for lip care, I’m obsessed with the original one. This time I got a little trio, with the cherry one, the wintergreen one and the strawberry one.
- Morphe M510 Pro Round Blender Brush. Apparently it’s the perfect highlighter brush! I didn’t own a proper highlighter brush so I really wanted to get one. I’ve heard that the Morphe brushes were really good, can’t wait to try it out!
- Morphe M167 Oval Shadow Brush. I really wanted an eyeshadow brush for packing one color on the lid, so this is the one I got.
- Morphe Continuous Setting Mist. My trusty Urban Decay All Nighter just finished so I had to get a new setting spray, I decided to get this one by Morphe since I’ve heard a lot of great things about it!
And the last brand of this beauty haul is Glossier! The moment I knew I was going to New York, I knew I had to stop by the Glossier Showroom. I really wanted to try out their products, I’ll do a review soon! Here’s what I got:
- Mini Milky Jelly Cleanser (2 fl oz/60 ml). This is a milk cleanser, I think you can also remove your makeup with it so I can’t wait to try it out! It’s a milky formula so it feels more gentle on the skin.
- Lash Slick Mascara. This mascara “curls and sculpts as it lengthens, enhancing the look of your natural lashes instead of clumping them together or spackling them in product.” (Via the Glossier website)
- Birthday Balm Dotcom. This is a lip balm in a tube, I chose the birthday cake scent which smells so amazing (!!). It also has tiny little holographic sparkles, which look so cute on the lips, don’t worry you don’t feel them. I couldn’t wait to get home to try it haha!
- Wowder Powder in light medium. This is a tinted loose powder, perfect to set your makeup!
And there you go! That was my beauty haul from the US. I really hope you enjoyed this post, please tell me if you’ve tried any of the products mentioned😊
I wish you a very nice day/night and I will talk to you in my next blog post!
All the love,
Follow me (or say hi!) on social media: