Hello everyone, I hope you are doing very well!
Today I decided to share my top 6 mascaras with you. These are mascaras that I use regularly and love! I hope you’ll enjoy this post, please let me know in the comments what are your favorite mascaras😊
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase one of the items mentioned, I will receive a small commission, at no additional cost to you. This doesn’t influence my reviews in any way, my thoughts are always my own and 100% honest.
- Vertige Volume by Yves Rocher: This mascara has a big wand with a gorgeous curling effect. It really defines my lashes and gives them lots of volume without being clumpy. Also, it’s vegan and cruelty free!
- Roller Lash by Benefit Cosmetics: This one is by far my favorite mascara of all time (yes, it’s that great!). It has a super curling effect and also lifts your lashes to make them appear much longer. This mascara is more curling than volumizing, it really defines my lashes and holds the curl all day.
- Lash Sensational by Maybelline: This mascara is in my opinion a great dupe for the Benefit Roller Lash. The wand is pretty similar and for me it gives the same results as the benefit one. It defines and curls your lashes, works wonders!
Here is a close up of the mascara wands (in order: Vertige Volume, Roller Lash, Lash Sensational):
4. Volume 1 Seconde by Bourjois: This mascara is also a volumizing one, it has a big brush with quite small bristles. I think it’s a little clumpy (even though it claims to be clump-free) but it gives me great volume and holds the curl all day long.
5. Tarteist Lash Paint by Tarte Cosmetics: This one from Tarte is very similar to the Benefit They’re Real mascara. The wand is pretty much the same, it really defines and separates my lashes just like when I used to use the Benefit one. I love them both! It just brings my lashes to life haha!!
6. Sexy Pulp by Yves Rocher: This mascara is another one from Yves Rocher. It’s actually their mascara best seller! This one is super volumizing, it has a big fluffy wand. It gives you amazing volume and doesn’t get clumpy at all. It’s also super black, I just love it!
Here is a close up of the wands (in order: Sexy Pulp, Tarteist Lash Paint, Volume 1 seconde):
And there you go, that was my top 6 mascaras! I hope you liked this post, please tell me in the comments what are your favorite mascaras😊
I wish you a very nice day/night and I will talk to you in my next blog post!
All the love,
Follow me (or say hi!) on social media: